After the birth of the baby, the need to take a bath, to keep the body clean and hygienic, so in the choice of bathtubs need to pay attention to, on one hand, the need to pay attention to safety, there is the material, some materials are not good will also cause allergies, must be solid, the following will explain the basic knowledge about the baby bathtubs.
1. It is necessary to buy a baby-exclusive bathtub so that at least to ensure the baby's personal hygiene. Choose a sturdy baby bath made of thick plastic, which must be strong enough to support the weight of the baby, and a large tub of water, and the baby will play while bathing, and the impact will be more powerful.
2. Bathtubs are generally bathtubs for bathing and are one of the main pieces of equipment in the bathroom. A baby bath is, of course, a special bath for babies. You can use a baby bath to get your baby clean without worrying too much about safety. Some foldable bathtub baby is designed with thoughtful details that add to the fun of bathing. Most bathtub sizes are suitable for babies up to 2 years old.
3. However, the size of the bath can support your baby not only as a baby but also as a toddler. This way, the bath can stay with your baby for longer as they grow, and the robustness of the bath can be adapted to your child's growth rate.
1. Preparation: Before bringing the baby into the bathroom, parents should do a good job of preparation, including the placement of soap, shampoo, a change of clothes and comb, and other bathing supplies.
2. Use a shaped bath suitable for babies aged 0-6 months. You can usually use clean baby bath products after birth, but be careful not to let your baby catch a cold, and make sure not to ventilate the bath to avoid catching a cold.
3. Put the bathing water in the tub, test the temperature of the water and then put your mother's hand on your baby's back and wash him/her in the tub, the water should cover the baby's belly to prevent the belly button from getting cold. When bathing a baby at a young age, the mother should always support his head with one hand and bathe him with the other.
The above is the basic knowledge about baby bathtubs, in fact, there is still a choice, one is the material safety, etc., but also durable, baby baths first do a good job of preparation, generally after the birth of the bath can be used, but the beginning of the need to support the baby, while helping the bath, but also pay attention to keep warm.